Work with us!
We want to work with you!
We are a really small company, even if it doesn't always look like it! Our studio in Berlin is often a one-woman show, in which our partners from various branches of handicraft support us with their wonderful workshops. But we're always looking for exciting collaborations and opportunities to expand the family. Do you have a great idea? Please contact us! And please read on to find out if the following idea also bears your name :)
> > > < < <
STRATEGIC MARKETING & SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP (from summer 2022)
We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media tools and community building.
- Support in the development and implementation of a marketing strategy for social media
- Build and improve engagement across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and YouTube
- Creation of advertising material and marketing designs
- Advanced knowledge of social media platforms
- Excellent writing, editing and research skills
- Very good interpersonal skills, sense of humor
- Excellent communication skills in English (German is a bonus)
- Knowledge of Photoshop and other graphic design programs is an advantage
Place, Time Frame & Remuneration
- This is a distance internship, a location in Berlin is an advantage for regular studio visits and face-to-face meetings, but not required
- 8 hours per week (hours and time frames are flexible)
- It is an unpaid internship with a travel grant (for applicants from Berlin) and many perks. We also look forward to supporting you and your work in any way we can!
If this has piqued your interest, please take a look around our website and Instagram account. If you feel addressed, please send the following application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "2022 Marketing Internship":
- Resume: Cover letter telling us about yourself, what you are passionate about and how your experience relates to the above qualifications
- Examples of design work or other relevant experience
> > > < < <
PATTERN DESIGNER (ongoing)
One of the nicest parts of running this company is seeing what our incredibly talented community is doing with our yarn. We love working with pattern designers and avid macrame artists/weavers/crocheters/fiber artists who don't even know they are pattern designers. Do you have an idea for one of our yarn lines that you would like to share with the world? Please get in touch with us! And that's how it works:
- Email us with a sample/project idea and sample images of things you've designed. We will contact you.
- If we can implement the idea, we will send you the yarn you need for free (of course)
- You send us the full step-by-step instructions for the pattern along with your own pictures made to the specifications
- We'll post your pattern for free download on the web, our blog, and social media, with credit given to you. We brag about you too because we're so proud of your work! (We will never sell your pattern as it is yours).
- You keep the finished piece!
Bitte sende deine Muster-/Projektidee sowie Beispielbilder deiner Arbeit (Links zu sozialen Medien sind großartig) an email@example.com mit dem Betreff "2022 Pattern Design".
> > > < < <
WORKSHOP ANLEITUNG (fortlaufend)
Du bist selbst gern kreativ und liebst es, deine Fähigkeiten zu teilen? Wir suchen immer nach neuen tollen Menschen, die unseren Kalender an spannenden Workshops bereichern. Der Workshop sollte in Englisch und/oder Deutsch stattfinden.
Bitte sende deine Muster-/Projektidee sowie Beispielbilder deiner Arbeit (Links zu sozialen Medien sind großartig) an firstname.lastname@example.org mit dem Betreff "2022 Workshop Anleitung".
We look forward to hearing from you!