Chandelier Workshop - Knot Your Own Macramé Lampshade
Macramé Lampshade Workshop
Want to learn a new craft that will enable you to knot unique macramé home decor yourself? Then this is the class for you!
During this 4.5 hour workshop, you will learn the basics of macramé knotting and receive personalized assistance in making your own decorative macramé lampshade.
What this class offers you:
- Selection of quality ropes from sustainable production.
- Lamp holder shapes (square or round)
- Getting to know the most important macramé knots
- Techniques to achieve various patterns
- You will take home a finished, 20cm wide macramé lampshade
- Instruction in German or English
The material is included in the course.
A much appreciated side effect of macramé knotting is its meditative aspect: the journey to your own work of art not only decelerates your thoughts, but also promotes creativity and mindfulness.
Contact me directly after booking to make an appointment.
Dörte Bundt has been a freelance macramé artist since 2015. Her distinctive creations and installations can be seen in restaurants, hotels and private interiors worldwide and have been featured in magazines such as Elle Decor, Cosmopolitan, Focus, Zeit Magazin and The Weekender.
With her label California Dreaming, Dörte shares her enthusiasm and know-how in regularly booked workshops in Berlin and Zurich.